Assam govt to start ‘Kritagyata’ scheme
By NorthEast Now 26-Sep-2019
- CM Sarbananda Sonowal directed the Pension and Public Grievances department to ensure that the state Government employees gets pension on same day of retirement.
- He also instructed the department to take necessary steps for enabling a web based scheme named ‘Kritagyata’.
- Through this scheme, the retiring employees will be provided the opportunity to submit their documents online in the last year before their retirement.
- He also asked the department officials to prepare an online interface for the convenience of the pensioners.
- Sonowal also asked the department to take steps for recruiting more manpower to clear the pending pension matters.
Also Read: Smart City Project: Govt to build state-of-the-art stadium and night shelters for homeless
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know