As Naidu's Amaravati residence faces demolition threat, owner Lingamaneni moves HC
- TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu is presently staying in Amaravati in the residence of Lingamaneni Ramesh, a business tycoon.
- On Wednesday, he moved to HC against a notice served by the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA).
- Orders instruct owners to remove the unauthorized construction within seven days of the issue of order, failing which it will be demolished by authorities.
- Challenging the notice, he said that the building had all the necessary permissions that were required.
- In response to the petition, YSRCP MLA, Alla Ramakrishna Reddy, challenged Chandrababu Naidu and Lingamaneni Ramesh to an open debate on the construction.
Also Read: CMs of Andhra and Telangana agree to link Godavari and Krishna rivers