As Naidu's Amaravati residence faces demolition threat, owner Lingamaneni moves HC
By The News Minute 26-Sep-2019
- TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu is presently staying in Amaravati in the residence of Lingamaneni Ramesh, a business tycoon.
- On Wednesday, he moved to HC against a notice served by the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA).
- Orders instruct owners to remove the unauthorized construction within seven days of the issue of order, failing which it will be demolished by authorities.
- Challenging the notice, he said that the building had all the necessary permissions that were required.
- In response to the petition, YSRCP MLA, Alla Ramakrishna Reddy, challenged Chandrababu Naidu and Lingamaneni Ramesh to an open debate on the construction.
Also Read: CMs of Andhra and Telangana agree to link Godavari and Krishna rivers
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know