CMs of Andhra and Telangana agree to link Godavari and Krishna rivers
By The News Minute 24-Sep-2019
- Andhra CM Jagan met his Telangana counterpart K Chandrasekhar Rao In Hyderabad.
- They met to discuss the pending issues related to the bifurcation of water between two states.
- Both the CMs discussed that from where Godavari waters can be linked to the Krishna and at what alignment.
- The meeting assumed significance as it was a lengthy discussion on diverting Godavari waters to Krishna River via interlinking.
- The series of meetings between both the CMs are being seen as the sign of the cordial relationship between the states.
ALSO READ: ALSO READ: KCR and Jagan Mohan Reddy to discuss linking of Godavari with Krishna river
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know