Not a single Hindu Will Have to Leave the Country: Kailash Vijayvargiya
Nav Bharat Times
- West Bengal BJP's state in-charge Kailash Vijayvargiya said that NRC will be implemented in WB and not a single Hindu will have to leave the country.
- Without naming TMC, Vijayvargiya said that some political parties are trying to create fear among people over NRC.
- Let us tell you that following the speculations of NRC people are standing in line update all their documents required for NRC.
Also Read: I Am Not Fit in the Culture of Bengal: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankar
- Despite assurances from the TMC government of not implementing NRC, people are running around.
- Let us tell you that when the final list of NRC was published over 19 lakh people were ruled out of it.