Not a single Hindu Will Have to Leave the Country: Kailash Vijayvargiya
By Navbharat Times 25-Sep-2019
- West Bengal BJP's state in-charge Kailash Vijayvargiya said that NRC will be implemented in WB and not a single Hindu will have to leave the country.
- Without naming TMC, Vijayvargiya said that some political parties are trying to create fear among people over NRC.
- Let us tell you that following the speculations of NRC people are standing in line update all their documents required for NRC.
Also Read: I Am Not Fit in the Culture of Bengal: WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankar
- Despite assurances from the TMC government of not implementing NRC, people are running around.
- Let us tell you that when the final list of NRC was published over 19 lakh people were ruled out of it.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know