TRS starting it's byelection campaign from thursday
By Telangana Today 26-Sep-2019
- The ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) will kickstart its electoral campaign for the Huzurnagar bypoll on Thursday.
- TRS president and CM K Chandrashekhar Rao will address public meetings and party in-chargers will campaign.
- TRS president and Minister KT Rama Rao said the party’s victory in the Huzurnagar byelection was a foregone conclusion as people were in favour of the party.
- “If Congress is elected, it will benefit TPCC president N Uttam Kumar Reddy. But if TRS wins the election, it will benefit entire Huzurnagar,” said Rama Rao.
- He further added that this will be our party’s slogan for the bypoll and we are confident that people will vote for development.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know