KCR and Jagan agreed on Krishna-Godavari interlinking
By The News Minute 25-Sep-2019
- Andhra Pradesh CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy met Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao to discuss the issue of bifurcation of the two states.
- Both the CMs agreed on diverting Godavari water to Krishna River via interlinking, with less land acquisition.
- Both discussed from where Godavari waters can be linked to the Krishna and at what alignment.
- According to the reports, both CMs have decided to adopt a give-and-take approach on common issues of both the states.
- The two also discussed matters that had come up since their previous meeting.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know