Delhi CM Instructs MLAs to Identify Dark Spots in Delhi
By Navbharat Times 26-Sep-2019
- CM Kejriwal has instructed all MLAs and councilors of AAP to work fast in the Mukhya Mantri Street Light Yojana, launched for the protection of women security.
- In this regard, he held a meeting with MLAs and councilors at CM residence.
- He was instructed to immediately identify all the dark spots in their respective areas.
Also Read: If NRC is Implemented in Delhi, Manoj Tiwari will Leave First: Arvind Kejriwal
- This process should be completed before 1 November. So that the lights can be started rapidly from 1 November.
- During this time, the MLAs and councilors assured that they would mark all the dark spots within a month.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know