If NRC is Implemented in Delhi, Manoj Tiwari will Leave First: Arvind Kejriwal
By Aaj Tak 25-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, Arvind Kejriwal targeted Delhi BJP President Manoj Tiwari over NRC.
- Kejriwal said that if the NRC is implemented then Manoj Tiwari will be the first person who will have to leave Delhi.
- Manoj Tiwari while replying said that Arvind Kejriwal who supports 'tukde-tukde gang' should know that NRC identifies the intruders.
Also Read: Kejriwal Announces Prepaid Meter Scheme for Delhi Tenants
- After this Kapil Mishra also attacked Delhi CM and said that comparing people of UP-Bihar with intruders is wrong and he should be ashamed.
- Let us tell you that on 31st August the final list of NRC was published in Assam and names of over 19 Lakh people were left out of the list.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know