Kejriwal Announces Prepaid Meter Scheme for Delhi Tenants
By Aaj Tak 25-Sep-2019
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has announced a prepaid meter of electricity, meeting the huge demand of tenants.
- Kejriwal said that tenants were not getting the benefit of cheap electricity, because the entire house gets electricity from a meter.
- CM said that we are issuing three numbers, which will lead to home delivery and installments of prepaid meters.
Also Read: AAP Government to Give Legal Status to Street Vendors
- He said that to get the benefits of the scheme the tenants can provide rent agreement or rent receipt & address proof of that house.
- The CM also informed that the tenant would have to pay Rs 3000 as security deposit which will be returned on returning the meter.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know