AAP Government to Give Legal Status to Street Vendors
By Aaj Tak 25-Sep-2019
- The AAP government of Delhi has formed a Town Vending Committee to give legal status to street-hailing operators.
- After the decision of SC, the Delhi govt has formed 28 vending committees all over the city.
- With this, Delhi will be the first state in the entire country, which has given legal form to the street operators.
Also Read: AAP Minister Clash With Safai Karamchari Commission in Delhi Secretariat
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said that a vending committee has 30 members, out of which 12 are vendors who have been elected through the process.
- The committee will survey the street vendors and provide them with a certificate of vending after which they will be given license.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know