BJP manifesto to promise drought-free Maharashtra ahead of Assembly polls
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- Riding on Modi wave, nationalism and pro incumbency, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), in its manifesto, is likely to extensively project the state government's achievement in the last five years, especially fulfilment of more than 100 promises including providing quota to the politically influential Maratha community and violence-free state.
- Party's tag line will be ''Samrudha Maharashtra, Dushkal Free Maharashtra.'' (Prosperous and Drought Free Maharashtra).
- A senior BJP leader, who is currently engaged in drafting the party manifesto for 2019 assembly election, told DNA, "The party is currently holding Samwad with people from across sections to craft manifesto.
- We want to convey the voters that BJP is the party which believes in performance and not in mere making tall promises.
- The government has made all attempts to fulfil promises give under various 17 chapters in its manifesto for 2014 assembly election.''
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know