Opposition alleges irregularities, graft in Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj memorial project
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- Ahead of Assembly polls in the state, the opposition has alleged corruption and irregularities in the proposed Chhatrapati Shivaji memorial project in the Arabian sea.
- It alleged that the Centre Vigilance Commission (CVC) guidelines were blatantly flouted while allotting the tender and changing the specification of the proposed statue.
- Maharashtra government had allotted this ambitious project to L&T at Rs 3,800 crore recently with the certain specification such as the structure height 121.2 metres, the height of the statue was 83.2 m metres, while the sword part 38 metre in the original tender documents.
- However, the L&T negotiated the cost of the project decreasing from Rs 3,800 crore to Rs 2,500 Crore.
- They even changed the specification of the project.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know