All ‘action’ at village in KCR’s constituency
By The Indian Express 24-Sep-2019
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao’s 30-day action plan which aims to “transform” villages in the State seems to be successful, especially in Rao’s portion.
- The plan which will be implemented during the month of September, is expected to solve problems and improve living conditions in villages.
- For long, the sight of garbage has been too common in many villages which is changing with the active participation of the people.
- People are actively participating in the government's programme.
- Govt. claimed that the success of the programme can be explained by the responsibility the villagers fell towards the CM.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know