All ‘action’ at village in KCR’s constituency
The Indian Express
the new indian express
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao’s 30-day action plan which aims to “transform” villages in the State seems to be successful, especially in Rao’s portion.
- The plan which will be implemented during the month of September, is expected to solve problems and improve living conditions in villages.
- For long, the sight of garbage has been too common in many villages which is changing with the active participation of the people.
- People are actively participating in the government's programme.
- Govt. claimed that the success of the programme can be explained by the responsibility the villagers fell towards the CM.