AAP Minister Clash With Safai Karamchari Commission in Delhi Secretariat
By Aaj Tak 24-Sep-2019
- AAP Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam got into a clash with a member of the Safai Karamchari Commission in the Delhi Secretariat.
- Commission member Gangaram accused the cleaners of not giving health cards.
- After this, Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam left the press conference suddenly.
Also Read: Gautam Gambhir Mocks Arvind Kejriwal Over 'Mukhyamantri Street Light Yojana'
- Earlier on Monday, AAP's 25 councilors were suspended for 15 days following the uproar.
- AAP Councilor Surjit Pawar said that BJP has shown its dictatorship but we want to warn them that you can suppress us but not our work.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know