Ex-MP Udayanraje Bhosale's fate hangs in balance as Satara to have LS bypoll along with Assembly polls
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- Even though Election Commission has declared by-election in Satara Lok Sabha seat on October 21 along with the state Assembly polls, Chhatrapati Shivaji descendant and former NCP MP Udayanraje Bhosale will have to cross multiple hurdles.
- The bypoll was necessitated after Udayanraje Bhosale, recently quit the Nationalist Congress Party and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) after resigning from Lok Sabha.
- However, Udayanraje's fate hangs in the balance as unless and until Shiv Sena leaves its claim over the Satara Lok Sabha seat, BJP cannot nominate him.
- In 2019 general election, Udayanraje had defeated the Shiv Sena nominee Narendra Patil by a margin of 1,26,528. Interestingly, Patil, who had quit NCP and joined BJP ahead of Lok Sabha election, left it to join Sena and became its candidate against Udayanraje.
- BJP and Shiv Sena had struck alliance for the Lok Sabha election.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know