Mamata Government Accepts Recommendations of 6th Pay Commission
By Telegraph India 24-Sep-2019
- The Mamata Banerjee cabinet on Monday accepted the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission.
- The WB government said it would be implemented from January 1, 2020, and announced additional benefits for state employees.
- The state finance minister informed that a sum of about Rs 10,000 crore would be required to implement the new pay structure.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee To Advocate the Cause of Employees in PSUs
- WB government has decided to give an annual increments of 3% of the basic pay since January 1, 2016.
- Let us tell you that employees had been demanding the new structure from January 2016, like in the central government and other states.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know