Mamata Banerjee To Advocate the Cause of Employees in PSUs
By Telegraph India 24-Sep-2019
- WB CM Mamata Banerjee promised to advocate the cause of the employees in Union government-run entities and central public sector units.
- She attacked the central government and said that it is alarming how the center is targeting vital sector and privatizing them.
- "They are breaking the backs of companies that have been the pride of the nation for generations, then doing away with them unceremoniously,” she said.
Also Read: Amit Shah to Address a Meeting on NRC in West Bengal on 1st Oct
- Mamata had sensed the opportunity to come up as a trade union leader after Modi government decision on central units and PSUs.
- Mamata Banerjee set up a committee to organize movements against privatization or closure of PSUs.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know