SC slams Kerala govt. for illegal construction
By Times Of India 24-Sep-2019
- The SC slammed the Kerala govt. for allowing massive illegal construction in its coastal zones.
- A bench of Justice Arun Mishra and S Ravindra Bhat made it clear that the erring officials of the state will be taken to task, as they are responsible for the loss.
- “No one is above the law and we would not leave a single person responsible for devastation,” bench stated.
- The court alleged that the state govt. was just holding meetings and not dealing with the menace of illegal constructions in ecologically sensitive zones.
- The apex court had directed the demolition of the illegal buildings within a month.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know