BJP suspended Pala constituency president after voting
By Mathrubhumi 24-Sep-2019
- After the bypoll voting, the BJP suspended its Pala assembly constituency president Binu Pulikkandam pending inquiry.
- BJP Kottayam district president N Hari said that Binu Pulikkandam has been suspended for his failure in election activities.
- However, Binu had submitted his resignation on Sunday.
- Binu had expressed his interest to contest the poll but party considered N Hari after seeing his chances of victory.
- Irritated over this, Binu refrained from election campaign activities which made BJP to took action against him.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know