BJP suspended Pala constituency president after voting
Also read: Kummanam Rajasekharan listed in BJP's probable candidate list
- After the bypoll voting, the BJP suspended its Pala assembly constituency president Binu Pulikkandam pending inquiry.
- BJP Kottayam district president N Hari said that Binu Pulikkandam has been suspended for his failure in election activities.
- However, Binu had submitted his resignation on Sunday.
- Binu had expressed his interest to contest the poll but party considered N Hari after seeing his chances of victory.
- Irritated over this, Binu refrained from election campaign activities which made BJP to took action against him.