Education Department of MP to sign MoU with UAE government
- The higher education department will soon sign a MoU for a students’ exchange programme with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) government.
- This comes after it partnered with the higher education department of the Cambridge University.
- The modalities were finalized during higher education minister Jeetu Patwari’s recent visit to London.
- As part of Cambridge Assessment English initiative, four-day trainings for teachers were conducted in Bhopal and Indore recently.
- “We are glad to work with the department of higher education, Madhya Pradesh, for this initiative." stated Apoorv Kumar, head of marketing, South Asia, Cambridge Assessment English.
Also Read: BJP drags farmers more deep into the darkness of poverty and hunger: Cong