SIT to probe honey trap scandal
By The Times Of India 24-Sep-2019
- The Madhya Pradesh police constituted a special investigation team (SIT) to probe honey trap racket.
- The accused in the honey trap case were arrested on basis of a complaint filed by an Indore municipal corporation engineer Harbhajan Singh.
- Engineer Harbhajan Singh had alleged in the FIR that two of the women were blackmailing him having shot obscene videos of him with one of them.
- The extortion racket has sparked a war of words between the ruling party Congress and the opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- BJP leaders claimed that one the accused Barkha Soni was Madhya Pradesh Mahila Congress social media coordinator, which was later denied by state Congress.
Also Read: VVIP honeytrap: How women with no fixed address honey-trapped top politicians in Madhya Pradesh
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know