VVIP honeytrap: How women with no fixed address honey-trapped top politicians in Madhya Pradesh
By The Times Of India 21-Sep-2019
- Five women are arrested for allegedly honeytrapping high-profile individuals like ministers, politicians and bureaucrats in Indore.
- The women continue to insist that they are homemakers, but are making contradictory statements during interrogation, claimed by Indore SSP Ruchi Vardhan Mishra.
- During interrogation, ATS officers brought up the names of some high-profile individuals who are suspected to have been duped by the honeytrap ring.
- "Electronic gadgets seized from the accused are being forensically examined to ascertain details about their contact and other things", Mishra further stated.
- A local court on Friday sent three of the suspects arrested from Bhopal - Shweta Jain, Barkha Soni and another Shweta Jain - to judicial custody for seven days.
Also Read: War on rain between Shivraj and kamal Nath
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know