KCR and Jagan Mohan Reddy to discuss linking of Godavari with Krishna river
By New Indian Express 23-Sep-2019
- CM of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will meet for the second time on Monday to discuss the strategy to link the Godavari with Krishna river.
- During the first meeting on June 28 both the CM's have discussed over the regions to be benefitted in both the states.
- Whereas, in this meeting, CMs are expected to finalize the route for diversion of Godavari waters to Krishna.
- Chandrasekhar Rao recently hinted that the Godavari water would be diverted in a manner that it would touch the toes of Srisailam.
ALSO READ: CM Jagan exhorted South Korean firms to set up steel plant in Kadapa
- Meanwhile, Telangana Irrigation officials have also prepared three proposals for diversion of Godavari waters.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know