Pinarayi Vijayan pins hope on Kerala byelection
By India Today 22-Sep-2019
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan needs political magic to keep his flag flying.
- The humiliating defeat with a single seat from Kerala also forced the CPI(M) to review its position in Kerala.
- The Pala Assembly by-poll scheduled for September 23 offers the party and Pinarayi an opportunity for political resurrection.
- The CPI(M) and Pinarayi government have taken a firm stand against anti-people policies implemented by the Modi government.
- LDF convenor A Vijayaraghavan said We have a fair chance in the Pala by-poll as the UDF is in disarray and the BJP is hurting people with negative economic policies.
Also read- 'It's not Kunju to have govt. food but the CM'
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know