'It's not Kunju to have govt. food but the CM'
By Mathrabhumi 21-Sep-2019
- Kerala Congress President Mullapally Ramachandran warned CM Pinarayi Vijayan that he will soon be eating "government food".
- Ramachandran remarked CM after he stated against V.K. Ebrahim Kunju, who could be arrested shortly in the Palarivattom flyover case in which already four officials are behind bars.
- "It's not Kunju who is going to have government food, instead, it would be Vijayan who would be having that and it would be known very soon," said Ramachandran.
- Earlier, during Pala by-election campaign, Pinarayi Vijayan, without naming Kunju, said if that man doesn't behave, he will soon be eating government food.
- Also, SC has listed the SNC Lavalin case for final hearing and CBI wants Pinarayi Vijayan to face trial in the case.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know