Telangana: Two Bills passed unanimously in Assembly
By Telangana Today 21-Sep-2019
- The Telangana Municipalities Bill, 2019 and the Telangana Civil Courts (Amendment) Bill, 2019 were passed unanimously in the State Assembly.
- Explaining the provisions of Telangana Municipalities Bill, 2019, K T Rama Rao said some provisions become non-relevant due to changing times.
- “To make the administration in Urban Local Bodies more accountable, it was essential to bring out a new Telangana Municipalities Bill, 2019,” said Rama Rao.
- During the question hour, Law Minister A Indrakaran Reddy clarified that the State Govt. had no plans to shift the Telangana High Court.
- Health Minister E Rajender said currently 50 hearse ambulances were being operated across the State and if needed, more will be introduced.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know