Focus on textile, handloom : K T Rama Rao
By Telangana Today 21-Sep-2019
- Telangana government’s efforts to promote textile and handloom industries in Telangana have begun yielding results.
- Kerala IT and Industries Minister K T Rama Rao informed that investments being made in the sector by private industrial groups.
- The textile park has the potential to generate 1,13,000 direct and indirect jobs upon its full implementation.
- The minister updated about the progress in handlooms and textiles as per the ‘Farm to Fashion’ vision of CM K Chandrashekhar Rao.
- Rama Rao mentioned that to strengthen the textile sector, govt. Is providing better policies to attract investors.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know