Focus on textile, handloom : K T Rama Rao
Also read: KCR: planning for the accessibility of water in erstwhile Nizamabad
- Telangana government’s efforts to promote textile and handloom industries in Telangana have begun yielding results.
- Kerala IT and Industries Minister K T Rama Rao informed that investments being made in the sector by private industrial groups.
- The textile park has the potential to generate 1,13,000 direct and indirect jobs upon its full implementation.
- The minister updated about the progress in handlooms and textiles as per the ‘Farm to Fashion’ vision of CM K Chandrashekhar Rao.
- Rama Rao mentioned that to strengthen the textile sector, govt. Is providing better policies to attract investors.