Impact of recession not visible in MP: Congress
- The Congress government of Madhya Pradesh launched a scathing attack on the central government.
- Congress spokesperson said that there is an economic slowdown in the country because of the central government's policies.
- They further said that but these effects are not visible in the MP due to the policies implemented by CM Kamal Nath.
- The Congress leaders gave details of the work done in eight months by Kamal Nath-led government in the state.
- Referring to the decisions taken in the interest of other sections including farmers, they presented a series of accounts of the ongoing developmental.