Kerala: Five leaders arrested in charge of 30 crore financial fraud
By Mathrabhumi 21-Sep-2019
- Five people arrested over the financial fraud of Rs 30 crore committed at K Karunakaran Smaraka Trust, a memorial trust in the name of the late Congress leader, run by local leaders.
- Former executive member of KPCC Kunjikrishnan Nair, former panchayat president Roshi Jose, C D Scaria, P V Abdul Saleem and J Sebastian were arrested on Friday.
- The trust was under scanner after the alleged suicide of Joseph Muthuparakunnel.
- Joseph was found dead on the terrace of K Karunakaran memorial hospital owned by the trust.
- His family had alleged that the trust, which also has several Congress leaders the board members, owed him Rs 1.34 crore.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know