Genuine Indian citizens left out of NRC will get justice: Ram Madhav
- BJP national secretary Ram Madhav stated that People from neighbouring countries taking refuge in India due to religious persecution, shall be granted Indian citizenship.
- Madhav said this while speaking at an event held on the occasion of 81st birth anniversary of former Silchar MLA Late Bimolangshu Roy.
- He further said that his party is committed to include every genuine citizen of this country in the list.
- “19 lakh names are left out of the NRC and many minor as well as major errors have surfaced for which a fresh verification and cross examination needs to be done,” he claimed.
- Giving example of J &K he said that the party had quashed Article 370 for the bright future of valley and now they would pass the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, for those who had suffered a lot due to partition.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee discusses NRC issue with Amit Shah