Mamata Banerjee discusses NRC issue with Amit Shah
By NorthEast Now 19-Sep-2019
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerji told reporters that she discuss the Assam NRC in her meeting with Home Minister Amit Shah in the national capital.
- This is the first time Mamata Banerjee is meeting Amit Shah after the 2019 Lok Sabha elections after he took over as the Home Minister in the second Modi government.
- Asked about extending the NRC process to West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee ruled out the speculation and said that this was not discussed in the brief meeting with Amit Shah.
- Mamata Banerjee and Amit Shah have been at loggerheads for long with the two party chiefs attacking each other on numerous occasions.
- On the hand, Bengal BJP has termed her Delhi visit and meetings with PM Modi and Amit Shah as her last ditch attempt to “save herself”.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know