KCR: planning for the accessibility of water in erstwhile Nizamabad
By Telangana Today 20-Sep-2019
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao called for a plan to supply drinking water to all the Assembly constituencies in erstwhile Nizamabad district.
- KCR said, “Nizamsagar and Singur reservoirs are facing water shortage. Temporary arrangements must be made to ensure drinking water this year."
- Rao at a meeting chaired by Speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy, this issue, along with podu cultivation in the former Nizamabad district, were discussed.
- CM instructed officials to plan to draw water from Pargi, Komati Banda, SRSP reservoirs and any other possible source to supply water to the villages.
- He also assured that where these systems cannot reach villages, water tankers should be pressed into service and groundwater drawn from borewells should also be used.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know