Days Ahead of Polls, Political Bickering Continues in Maharashtra as Shiv Sena Reacts to Modi's Dig at Ally
- Reacting to PM Modi's veiled jibe at Shiv Sena's "loudmouths", the party on Saturday said that the comment by the prime minister was meant for leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party leaders itself.
- The Sena said that the statement was for BJP leaders as they themselves have been acting as motormouths.
- "We must understand the PM's frustration and anger in Nasik," the editorial adds.
:Koregaon Bhima case: Warrant sought against witness for not appearing before probe panel
- Uddhav Thackeray-led reaction came after Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a rally in Nashik took a jibe at Sena, without naming it. "I am amazed at the 'bayan bahadurs and badbole' (loudmouths) on the Ram Mandir issue.
- The apex court is hearing the case. I want to tell these people with folded hands to have faith in the judicial system," Modi said.