Kerala Chief Secretary to supervise Maradu flats demolition
Also read: Shashi Tharoor had a lot to say on Modi govt. achievements
- Kerala chief secretary Tom Jose tendered an unconditional apology in the SC in connection with the demolition of Maradu apartment complexes.
- Tom Jose also requested to excuse him from appearing in person at the top court on September 23, as ordered earlier.
- He also accepted in the affidavit that he is liable to implement SC order. With this it is confirmed that Tom Jose will not appear at SC.
- Tom Jose also vowed to implement the apex court verdict to demolish the Maradu apartment complexes and to supervise the procedures for the same.
- In the six-page long affidavit submitted, all the procedures undertaken for demolition drive were mentioned.