Kerala Chief Secretary to supervise Maradu flats demolition
By Mathrubhumi 20-Sep-2019
- Kerala chief secretary Tom Jose tendered an unconditional apology in the SC in connection with the demolition of Maradu apartment complexes.
- Tom Jose also requested to excuse him from appearing in person at the top court on September 23, as ordered earlier.
- He also accepted in the affidavit that he is liable to implement SC order. With this it is confirmed that Tom Jose will not appear at SC.
- Tom Jose also vowed to implement the apex court verdict to demolish the Maradu apartment complexes and to supervise the procedures for the same.
- In the six-page long affidavit submitted, all the procedures undertaken for demolition drive were mentioned.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know