CM Jagan exhorted South Korean firms to set up steel plant in Kadapa
- CM Jagan took initiatives towards South Korean companies to set up a steel plant in Kadapa district.
- He also wants them to develop an MSME cluster, investing in food processing, agriculture, and allied sectors.
- Earlier, the delegates called on Chief Secretary L.V. Subrahmanyam and Principal Secretary to the CM, Ajeya Kallam at the Secretariat regarding investment opportunities in the State.
- The South Korean companies could also help A.P. in consolidating their leadership in the production of seafood and take it to a higher level.
- Mr. Subrahmanyam said, "State government would extend support if the South Korean companies come forward to develop a Korean Industrial Complex."
ALSO READ: A.P., Telangana CMs to meet on Sept. 24 on water, post-bifurcation issues