A.P., Telangana CMs to meet on Sept. 24 on water, post-bifurcation issues
By The Hindu 20-Sep-2019
- Andhra and Telangana CM are scheduled to meet on September 24.
- In the meeting, they will discuss the water problems and other related post-bifurcation issues in both the States.
- Earlier the two CMs met and subsequently committees in both States were formed to study the proposals.
- Actually both Governments are firm on using waters from the Godavari to mitigate problems in different regions of both the states.
- Recently Telangana CM has also announced in the Assembly that water from the Godavari was being diverted to the Krishna basin.
ALSO READ: TDP Ministers protested in support of Telugu news channels
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know