Mizoram’s civil society group request Bru families to repatriate
By Northeast Now 20-Sep-2019
- NGO Co-ordination Committee, a conglomerate of major civil societies and student bodies of Mizoram appealed genuine Bru families to return to Mizoram.
- A statement issued by the committee urged the State Government to ensure that only genuine residents of Mizoram, are repatriated back to the state.
- The committee also said that the proposed Bru repatriation will be the last exercise according to the agreement signed between Mizoram government and civil society group.
- An agreement was signed in April this year which forced the civil society group to withdraw its boycott call of the Lok Sabha polls.
- Meanwhile, NGO Co-ordination Committee also blamed the State Govt. for enrolling Myanmar refugees in the state’s electoral roll.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know