Union Minister DV Sadananda Gowda lays foundation stone of HPG 2nd Stage Plant at BCPL
By NorthEast Now 20-Sep-2019
- Union minister of chemicals and fertilizers D V Sadananda Gowda laid the foundation stone of HPG (Hydrogenated Pyrolysis Gasoline) 2nd stage plant at BCPL in eastern Assam’s Dibrugarh.
- The proposal for setting up a Butene-1 and 2nd Stage HPG plant at Lepetkata at a cost of Rs 386 crore has been approved by Central Government.
- This project having capacity of 52,000 TPA will produce a value added product which can be blended with motor spirit.
- BCPL was commissioned on 2nd January, 2016 at a cost of Rs 9,965 crore and was dedicated to the nation by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 5, 2016.
- The Plant is a mega petrochemical project which employs around 700 permanent employees and additionally around 2600 manpower under contract.
Also Read: CM encourages women weavers to contribute in Indian Economy
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know