BJP leader Slaps His Wife in Front of Everyone at Party Office
- BJP's Mehrauli district chief Azad Singh slapped his wife, an ex-South Delhi mayor, right after a meeting with senior leader Prakash Javadekar.
- The fight happened as soon as they came out of the meeting called by Prakash Javadekar, who is in-charge of Delhi BJP for Assembly polls.
- Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari has ordered a panel to probe the incident.
Also Read: DK Shivakumar to Share the Jail with P. Chidambaram
- Sarita Chaudhary was not available for a reaction while Azad Singh said he has filed for a divorce from her wife.
- "She first abused me and attacked me so I pushed her in self-defense," Singh said.