DK Shivakumar to Share the Jail with P. Chidambaram
By Aaj Tak 19-Sep-2019
- DK Shivakumar, considered a troubleshooter of the Congress, has been sent to jail number 7 in Tihar.
- Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram is also in same jail number 7.
- According to sources, Shivakumar was taken to jail number 7 in Tihar after being discharged from the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital on Thursday.
Also Read: Does BJP Wants to Make Delhi Bangkok: Questions DCW Chief Swati Maliwal
- Tihar Jail No. 7 is specifically for the accused of economic offenses who are either sent to judicial custody or facing trial.
- Let us tell you that after the 14-day ED custody of Shivakumar ended, a Delhi court sent him to Tihar Jail in judicial custody.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know