Maharashtra Assembly Polls: Bring back Fadnavis to power for stable govt, PM Narendra Modi urges people
Also Read: Maharashtra Assembly Polls: BJP-Shiv Sena alliance in lurch over seat sharing
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday sounded bugle for the election to the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly and appealed people to vote for a majority government to enable it to take strong decisions.
- He asked the people of Maharashtra to bring back Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis to power.
- He noted that Fadnavis managed to run the government smoothly and provided a stable government to the people in the last five years despite the BJP not having a complete majority on its own.
- In his address at the rally in Nashik as part of the conclusion of the 'Maha Janadesh Yatra' undertaken by Fadnavis to reach out to masses ahead of the Assembly polls, Modi said Maharashtra had not progressed as it should have.
- "Fadnavis provided a stable government with a push for development of the state. He worked with complete dedication. It is now Maharashtra's turn to make use of his leadership qualities," Modi added.