Maharashtra Assembly Polls: BJP-Shiv Sena alliance in lurch over seat sharing
By Dna 20-Sep-2019
- The BJP and Shiv Sena's alliance seems to be poised precariously with senior Sena leaders like Diwakar Raote and Sanjay Raut threatening to call off the tie-up and Prime Minister Narendra Modi's mild rebuke to Sena president Uddhav Thackeray.
- While the Maharashtra assembly polls are due to be declared soon, the BJP and Shiv Sena's alliance has not been announced formally.
- Functionaries from both parties claim that the seat and power sharing terms are being hammered out by senior leaders from both parties.
- After the two parties overcame their estrangement to ally for the Lok Sabha polls, Shiv Sena leaders claimed they would be the senior ally and get their nominee as the chief minister after the assembly elections.
- However, this was denied by BJP leaders. Yuva Sena leader Varun Sardesai, who is Yuva Sena chief Aaditya Thackeray's cousin, claimed the two parties would share the chief minister's post for two-and-a-half years.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know