BJP to hold protest in Bengal After Babul Supriyo Held Hostage in Jadavpur University
By Aaj Tak 20-Sep-2019
- BJP will hold protest in many districts of West Bengal today after the Leftist Student Organization held Babul Supriyo as a hostage for nearly 6 hours.
- During this incident, several discussions were held between Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and Governor Jagdeep Dhankar.
- Mamta forbade the governor to go to university and said that this could make matters worse.
Also Read: Babul Supriyo Faces Protest at the Jadavpur University in Kolkata
- During this time, the Governor wanted to sack Vice-Chancellor Suranjan Das.
- On Thursday, Babul Supriyo went to Jadavpur University to attend a function organized by ABVP. As he reached leftist students surrounded and shouted slogans of 'Babul Supriyo go back, go back'.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know