Babul Supriyo Faces Protest at the Jadavpur University in Kolkata
- On Thursday, at Kolkata's Jadavpur University, Union Minister Supriyo faced opposition from students.
- Slogans of Go Back were also raised against Babul Supriyo who reached the university to attend a program.
- Babul Supriyo is an MP from Asansol in West Bengal and won the seat in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Also Read: Bengal Governor Seeks Explanation on Anti-Lynching Bill
- Let us know that Jadavpur University Achanak came in the limelight when slogans of independence were raised here.
- Outside the University's Fine Arts Department, students raised slogans of 'Azadi' for Kashmir, Manipur, and Nagaland.