Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Scheme: 24,000 budget homes to be built in Vasai
By Dna 20-Sep-2019
- Around 24,000 homes will soon be up for grabs under the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna Scheme in Vasai. MHADA's Konkan Board recently gave an approval for the same.
- This project is going to be carried out under Public Private Partnership.
- On a 125 acre of land located in Vasai, MHADA's Konkan Board recently granted an FSI of 2.5 to a private developer where it is expected to construct homes under the scheme.
- It is being said that the developer would be constructing close to 50,000 homes and of that 50% would be as per MHADA's guidelines where 35% will be for Economically Weaker Section and remaining 15% for Lower Income Group. Close to 24,000 homes in Vasai will soon be up for grabs.
- The developer will first allot these homes to those eligible under the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna and if still homes remain then MHADA shall carry out a lottery to dispose these homes under the PMAY scheme.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know