FIR Filed Against Son of YSRCP MLA for Halting the traffic
By The News Minute 19-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday evening, Vikash, the son of YSRCP MLA Kondeti Chitti Babu and his friends took to celebrating the former’s birthday on the middle of the road.
- The incident occurred on Wednesday evening and halted traffic from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- According to reports, the group had also played loud music and obstructed traffic.
- The Ambajipeta police filed an FIR and said, “The traffic in the entire route was blocked for two whole hours and people could not reach home because of Vikash and his friends".
- An FIR has been filed under sections 188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) and 290 (punishment for public nuisance) of the IPC as well as under section 32 (the penalty for disobeying orders issued) of the Police Act.
ALSO READ: Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela to be cremated with state honours in Narsaraopet
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know