Bengal Governor Seeks Explanation on Anti-Lynching Bill
By The Hindu 19-Sep-2019
- Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar sent a letter to the WB Assembly seeking an explanation on The West Bengal (Prevention of Lynching) Bill, 2019.
- The Governor wanted to know the response of the Assembly Secretary on the claim of the leader of opposition Abdul Mannan and Leader of left party Sujan Chakraborty.
- Both the leaders said the bill placed in the House on 30th August was different than the draft copy of the Bill that was circulated on 26th August.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee to Meet Amit Shah Today
- According to both the leaders the reason for this is cannot be a printing mistake and this is a serious lapse.
- Even during the passage of the Bill on August 30, Mr. Mannan had cited these irregularities which he had brought to the notice of the Governor.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know