Delhi Assembly Speaker Didn't Consider Alka Lamba 'Twitter' Resignation
- On Wednesday, the Delhi assembly speaker refused to accept the resignation of Alka Lamba given on Twitter.
- While the party claimed she had urged the Speaker to not take it seriously.
- Replying to this Alka Lamba said, she resigned from the party on Twitter as she was told that the party will accept that as well.
Also Read: There is collusion between State and Central Govt: Ajay Maken
- She said it was AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal who asked for the resignation on Twitter.
- Alka Lamba also accused Arvind Kejriwal of threatening the Speaker and telling him that if he did not disqualify Ms Lamba, he may lose his ticket.