Delhi Assembly Speaker Didn't Consider Alka Lamba 'Twitter' Resignation
By NDTV 19-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, the Delhi assembly speaker refused to accept the resignation of Alka Lamba given on Twitter.
- While the party claimed she had urged the Speaker to not take it seriously.
- Replying to this Alka Lamba said, she resigned from the party on Twitter as she was told that the party will accept that as well.
Also Read: There is collusion between State and Central Govt: Ajay Maken
- She said it was AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal who asked for the resignation on Twitter.
- Alka Lamba also accused Arvind Kejriwal of threatening the Speaker and telling him that if he did not disqualify Ms Lamba, he may lose his ticket.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know