There is collusion between State and Central Govt: Ajay Maken
- Congress has demanded the Delhi government to take effective steps to provide relief from the huge fines under the new Motor Vehicle Act in Delhi.
- On their this demand, the Tri Nagar and Kohat blocks of the Congress also staged a protest at the Tri Nagar Metro Station on Wednesday.
- Former state Congress president Ajay Maken alleged that there is a collusion between the central and Delhi governments.
Also Read: AAP Again Attacks BJP in Sant Ravidas Temple Issue
- Makan said that the governments of other states like WB, Gujarat have not implemented new challans to provide relief to people.
- But, the Delhi government have kept quiet. This proves that there is a collusion between the two governments.