Gehlot government plans 75 per cent job reservation in Rajasthan
By Indian Express 19-Sep-2019
- The Ashok Gehlot government in Rajasthan is planning to grant 75 percent reservations for locals in private sector jobs.
- The Gehlot government have been given certain benefits to the people of the state in terms of the financial package.
- Projects running under pubic private partnership and small industries will employ the local residents under the scheme
- State Industries Minister Parsadi Lal Meena said that "when other states are doing the same, why can't we make a decision for the benefit of our youth."
- Officials said that there are many challenges being seen in the initiative as in most cases, hiring is done on a pan-India basis. And reservation can also pose a threat to the talent pool.
Also read - Gehlot plays down law- -order statement by Pilot
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know